GUIDELINES FOR CAMERA READY SUBMISSION:
Authors are required to submit electronically their final Camera Ready Paper in PDF file only through login into personal account "Submit Camera Ready" link to the following AICT2017:.
To publish your paper in AICT2017 proceedings and (or) CDROM/DVD, please use the following links for IEEE to ensure your camera ready files submitted are IEEE Xplore compatible.
- IEEE - Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings
- IEEE Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings .DOC or .PDF format
Verify IEEE Xplore PDF complianceThis will allow you to convert your Word, LaTeX, or range of other source files into IEEE XploreTM compatible files. PDF eXpress is a free service that helps IEEE conference authors to comply with the IEEE Xplore requirements for PDF files. Go to the PDF eXpress page www.pdf-express.org/plus, create your personal account (using link "New Users - Click here" and 41663XP as conference ID), upload your PDF and have it checked for compliance.
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site at: www.pdf-express.org/plus (if you already have eXpress account, just login using 41663XP as conference ID and your existing credentials - email and password)
- Click "New Users - Click Here" (for first time users). Enter 41663XP for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion".
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Electronic Copyright Form (eCF)
Each author whose paper has been accpeted for publication will recieve email from IEEE regarding eCF (from firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Copyright Pending Notice for Article: ...title of your paper..."). This email will provide the authors with a link to the online eCF wizard, as well as a unique login name and password to access their own copyright forms. When an author completes the online copyright transfer process and submits the form, he/she will receive an automated confirmation email letting him/her know that the transfer has been completed successfully.
Please use the link in the email invitation sent earlier in order to access your eCF, and complete the entire form. If you have any difficulty accessing the eCF site, please contact the IPR Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your paper cannot be published until the eCF has been submitted.
At least one author per paper MUST REGISTER FOR THE AICT2017 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE BY 17th of August, 2017. If this is not done, your paper will be removed from the Program. Please discuss paper acceptance with your co-authors and your organization to be certain that at least one of you has registered by 17th of August, 2017. You may register for AICT2017 conference by bank wire transfer or online at: "Registration", any question or problem regarding registration please send an Email to: Organizing Committee.